"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move; to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilization, and find the globe granite underfoot and strewn with cutting flints." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Thursday, November 25, 2010

In Milan

Just a quick note to say I am in Milan, and internet is strangely inaccessable around here. I have a long entry typed up explaining why I am in Milan, since I was not really planning to come here... but I will have to post it later since I am on a random computer in an internet cafe. They allow smoking at this particular cafe... so I am not especially keen to linger. Also I cannot find the apostrophe key on this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment