"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move; to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilization, and find the globe granite underfoot and strewn with cutting flints." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever

Many apologies for the lack of posts for the past week. I am, in fact, still alive and doing well. I went from the Cameron Highlands to Georgetown/Penang, and have since crossed into Thailand and am currently in Krabi, Thailand. Unfortunately, internet is much less plentiful here  (I'm currently at an internet cafe), so I can't post pictures or write long entries. In the next few days, we'll be leaving to go island hop around for a while - those of you who just got stuck in the blizzard in the Midwest, feel free to Google image search "Ko Phi Phi" and then cry for a little while. When I get a better internet connection, I'll have lots of pictures to post and stories to tell!!

2 comments:

  1. That's ok, we will wait for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did look at beautiful photos of the island and its beaches. What a wonderful place to be now!

    ReplyDelete