"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move; to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilization, and find the globe granite underfoot and strewn with cutting flints." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loving Everything About Laos... Except the Internet

Laos is amazing!! I will write more about it soon, but it took an hour and a half for these pictures to upload and now I'm out of internet time for today!! I will come back and put the pictures in order and write descriptions of my past several days but here's a brief summary: slow boat down the Mekong, swimming in waterfalls, exploring wats in Luang Prabang, and swimming with local kids in the Nam Kong river. Such fun!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture of you on the bridge. Your hair grows so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, looks like an amazing place :)

    ReplyDelete